Earth Carers desire to make daily lifestyle choices that are inspired by sustainable living on behalf of this great supporting earth. With so much knowledge within our community and beyond, we invite you to collaborate with us in this project! It is an invitation to co-create a healthy future with skills to practice every week. Imagine individual and community transformation in a year!
With Covid restricting our capacity to gather in our usual way to share skills for sustainability - we hope you can join us in this space!
We aim to create a list of 52 Ways to Care for the Earth. This wisdom can include Tips and 'how to's' to share #skillsforsustainability. From earth care to people care and fair share, this list will provide inspiration for our followers for each week of the year, so every keen person can learn, practice and create new habits individually and also as part of the collective - doing it together.
Timeline > from Solstice to solstice is a year. This would give us until June 21st to get all the data and create graphic design etc to launch.
How it works;
1. You provide your input in this form. Ideally, share what you are passionate about, skilled in or a specialist of so readers can connect with you to learn more. Yay - we celebrate your effort!
2. We make a blog post on our website with all the juicy info, including the collaborator (you) with links, images and references (basically what you provide in this form).
3. We collate the data and make a gorgeous E-book download for a small donation as a fundraiser for earth care projects to be carried out by our organisation.
4. We promote the launch for Solstice - 21st May and you help promote to your networks to reach and inspire as many people as we collectively can!
5. Each week, we publish Instagram and Facebook posts to launch one of the #52waystocarefortheearth to the global community, with links to the blog post above, so they can access the wisdom and take action.
Easy peasy! So, what tips do you have about living sustainably do have have to share?
Without further ado, please get started here via this google form to easily collaborate here!