This is a members only event - we gather to celebrate the change of season into Autumn equinox and connect with our community!
> This minimal fee of $10 covers insurance for everyone on site for this amazing weekend event of camping.
> We will be getting hands on in the garden to support the evolution of this generous retreat space to nurture its growth for future events!
This is an opportunity to slow down, ground and retreat in nature..to come together in ceremony and celebration to acknowledge each other and our vibrant collective of Earth Carers.
Come camp, feast, swim, explore, meditate and share your offerings. See what’s in the magic mix.
- Camping for 2 nights.
- There is a house onsite with ammenities & kitchen for use.
- Wild river passes through this property for swimming.
- Each event is a collaborative event of connection, grounding and play. How the event evolves will be depend on who in our community shows up and shares into the mix.
- Visit the event specific Facebook event page for updates on the event info and what's happening.
FLOW OF THE EVENT (subject to change)
Midday to 3pm - Arrive, setup and communal altar offerings
5 pm - Opening the space - Welcome to country, history of the land, future vision, OH+S and housekeeping
6.30 Shared dinner feast
8 pm Music, dance and fire.
7.45 Community Yoga (no teacher let’s collaborate).
9.30 Garden Session 1 - loving up garden, back of kitchen and shower area, preparing holes for trees, shade cloth on shade tunnel.
12.30 Lunch then swim or swim then lunch and chill time.
3.00 Big picture (future planning) discussion and chill time.
4.00 Children’s nature playground discussion and design and chill time.
6.00 Shared dinner feast.
7.00 Onwards - Equinox circle, cacao ceremony, house blessing, music and dance.
7.45 yoga (maybe).
9.30 Garden Session 2 - planting trees, mulching and fertilising, preparing soil, sewing seeds for veggie garden.
12.30 Lunch, swim, closing ceremony.
2.30 Pack up and go to hot springs.
- BYO camping gear for self sufficiency.
- Swimming and sun smart clothing.
- Yoga mat and picnic mat.
- Your own food and cooking equipment. We will be sharing evening meals together in evenings.
- Water (your drinking and cooking water).
- Seasonal fruits to share.
- Musical instruments.
- Play items.
- An offering for the alter.
- Any earthly items you would like to charge in the sun/moon.
- An open mind and heart with helping hands to create nature art and a space we can all enjoy together.
MAGICK IN THE MIX:
As a collective, we give and receive in the energy that is shared. Participation is always richer with you involved and respect is offered if you choose not to as well. It’s all a choice of what feels good for you in each moment.
*would you would like to make an offering to be included above, such as a workshop, nature based activity, social game, song, poetry, process or the likes?
More information will be provided one you have booked your ticket!
These are members only events at various locations around FNQ.